WELCOME TO THE "EVERYTHING LAW SCHOOL" BLOG

I would like to welcome everyone to my blog on "everything law school".

Please take full advantage of the resources available to you here and feel free to comment or email me about anything you would like to add or see done to the page.

Any additional resources that could be added to this page will only create opportunities of knowledge for those seeking it.

-LAW BABY

Sunday, October 26, 2008

FIRST POST

It has been stated that blogging is about a particular calling, which should be some topic which is something that one is particularly passionate about. Fortunately, while I am particularly passionate about many things, I have tried blogging about many topics that I am involved in. However, on many occasions, the passion for those topics (DJ-ing, digital printing, t-shirt making, etc), only recently have I discovered what it truly means to be passionate about a topic.
The idea to pursue a legal education was something that lurked in my mind since the times of childhood. I always had a interest in legal aspects of issues, argumentation, logical following etc. Unfortunately interest doesn't necessarily parallels intelligence or a "gifted" perspective to a particular topic. I discovered this recently when I decided to seriously pursue my legal education.

First I found out what the requirements, and the pre-requisites are, and then I was presented with the infamous L.S.A.T obstacle.
This test is used by virtually by all law schools across the country as a hefty predictor of the performance in the first year of law school. Apart from that, it plays a major defining role in the admission process. The score is weighed into heavy account when law schools choose from a pool of applicants for admission.
The exam itself was a massive motivator for this blog. I decided that by writing out the obstacles I have faced and the particular events leading and following this exam would somewhat [even if in small part] help those who aspire a law school education.

This is strictly an introduction of what is to come. In future articles I will describe in detail the advice I have gathered from the law school exam known as the L.S.A.T as well as techniques, strategies and lessons for helping aspiring legal minds.

Thank you for reading this introduction. I certainly hope to hear from anyone with anything to add. The GOAL FOR THIS BLOG WILL BE TO BRING TOGETHER A FREE SUBSTANTIAL PREPARATION for an environment demanding analytical, logical and critical thinking and writing skills, which is what law school education is.

-LAW BABY

No comments: